Enchanted forest

Enchanted forest
Fall decoration @ Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nausea

Day 0.5 on birth control and I feel terrible. I took my dosage last night before bed, figuring that 7 hours later, I would avoid the nausea.  Boy was I wrong.

This morning, I woke up with a pain in my stomach, connected to my heart, and making it difficult to take deep breaths, even. I was also very cold and eventually took a hot bath.

Currently making some hot ginger tea and a baked potato because I need all the comfort food I can get. In the past year, I've gained about 8 lbs. and I am somewhat anticipating gaining even more weight with such my hormones being now manipulated in this fashion.

What did I get myself into? And... is it really worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment