Enchanted forest

Enchanted forest
Fall decoration @ Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coffee Shops

I've been sitting in a coffee shop doing some homework over the past 3 hours.  It's been awhile since I've done that. It's been a while since I've been able to sit here and enjoy... "being."

These days, it's because of Mr. Z. that I try to work from home and spend time with him.  Before him, it was B. and having to adjust my life around him.  I stopped going to coffee shops because his schedule was so random and he always wanted me to either pick him up/drop me off.  So, rather than going to a coffee shop so that I can work and enjoy the environment, I became like... a chauffeur for him. I had to be on stand-by for him because he was so unpredictable and impulsive and one minute he would want to be there for like 10 hours, and the next minute, he would want to just go.

It's so nice to live for me these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment