Enchanted forest

Enchanted forest
Fall decoration @ Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The "I am love-able" challenge begins now!

It's Valentine's week! A dreaded day for some singles, and high hopes for some coupled!

I am a combination of both:
hopeful because I am in a relationship; and dread-filled, because of the inevitable disappointments experienced year after year.

In the spirit of my most recent self-love post, I am going to start a month-long challenge to myself. The topic is on self-appreciation! Every day for the next 30 days, I will write about something that is love-able about myself.


"I am love-able because...."

And that is the only prompt I'll have to follow!

Can't wait, can't wait!

Geez, I hope to find 30 things that are love-worthy about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment