Enchanted forest

Enchanted forest
Fall decoration @ Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010

Monday, April 2, 2012

Randomness of life

Dear blog, thank you for existing.  I have immense gratitude that this "space" exists and I have a place to write, cry, vent, reflect, and not care at all whether I am annoying another person with my troubles.

You know how life throws you random things when you least expect it?

Well, it's been two weeks since B.'s visit and I've been completely focused on school work and finishing up the semester/school year.  I'm on-track, again. I'm eating healthy. This paleo thing is starting to feel natural. I'm starting to feel like I'm back on my routine.  And lastly, Mr. Z. is completing his last obedience training class before we take the test to get him certified as a therapy dog.

Things have been feeling like they are progressing and moving forward.

Except that I suddenly got a call this week from Jenny, telling me news of my first love.  And now I'm emotionally spiraling and pulled-back into the heartaches of my first love and why things are the way they are now.

Random, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment