Enchanted forest

Enchanted forest
Fall decoration @ Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010

Monday, April 30, 2012

Loneliness

I have been feeling somewhat lonely these days.

There are (too) many engagements happening around me.
Many babies being born.
Several weddings taking place.

In short, many people are starting their families. Starting and/or expanding.

As I revel in their joy, I can't help but feel very alone and very lonely.
No, I do not want to talk on the phone.  I have nothing to say.
I do not want to eat-out and catch-up because there is nothing to update.
I don't know what I want. I just feel very unique... in a bad way.

It's like I can't relate to anybody these days.

When I have moments like this, I can't help but wonder: Will love find a way? Will love find me and my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment