Enchanted forest

Enchanted forest
Fall decoration @ Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010

Friday, October 7, 2011

He saved your life

Yesterday, during our walk at the park, I told Penny about the message that B. sent me the night before.  I expressed to her my anger, my frustration, my feelings of being violated (again!), and she expressed how shocked and proud she was that I actually ignoreed him and was able to block him.

As the 4 of us (Me, my dog, her, and her unborn baby) continued our trek along the lake, she said in amazement... "He saved your life, you know.  Mr. Z. saved your life.  No matter how much we wanted to help you, and how many humans tried to save you from that relationship, we couldn't.  It took him. It took this little doggy, it took Mr. Z. to save you."


Here's Mr. Z enjoying our trip to the park.  Along him is his trendy bag that contains his water, snack, toys, and whatever else he might need for one of our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment